GKCmaTV.fr.st / GKC.fr.st Index du Forum  
  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion

Votre question a peut être déja trouvé une solution!

[NaBuCO]

Vérifiez le en faisant une recherche dans le forum grâce à la fonction
Rechercher • et gagnez du temps !

Sound distorted after plugin menu in K!TV 2.3.0.1 Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Auteur Message
KuroNeko

MessagePosté le: Mercredi 7 Octobre 2009 18:04:41 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

I just discovered K!TV and have been trying it on my Windows XP SP3 machine, with a Terratec Cinergy 400TV card. This is pretty much a bog standard Philips SAA7134 chip card. I use the onboard audio card (Realtek HD audio, Gigabyte P35 DS3 Rev2.0 mainboard) for audio out.

The TV card I address through WDM driver, and I select the internal audio.

All works really nice except for one irritating glitch. When I visit the 'Configure Plugins' menu, and hit the 'Apply' button, even without selecting a plugin, the audio gets a nasty 'sizzling' distortion. The only way I've found to get rid of it is to restart K!TV. But that means I can't use plugins.

Has this problem been seen before? Is there a solution?

Thanks!
Neko
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privé
Néo
Habitué(e)

MessagePosté le: Dimanche 11 Octobre 2009 01:46:10 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Hi,

Have you tried this? In Menu : Audio --> Audio Setup --> Capture tab and check "Copy audio to Wave"

You can also try 2.4 beta 2 with the same options : http://beta.kastortv.org/beta2.htm

Just copy file x:\Program Files\K!TV\Lang\English.lng from K!TV 2.3.0.1 directory to your beta directory\Lang\ if you want in english

bye

MessagePosté le: Vendredi 16 Octobre 2009 19:16:38 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Thanks for the tips. I tried both without succes.

I now have an even bigger problem. I switched to Windows XP64, and installed the Vista/XP driver 1.3.3.5 for this card. At first it seemed to work the same with the Terratec application but then I got a very loud hammering sound. This happens on and off and is so loud I fear it will blow my speakers.

I installed KTV to see if this worked better but the hammering sound is present here too, meaning it is a driver issue. I read something about bugs when there's more than 4GB RAM - I switched to 64bit OS because I need 8GB.

Soon I'll have a copy of Win7 and I'll see if it works better there, but I doubt it. There's no more support for this card

I'm going to see if I can find a generic Philips SAA driver. Any tips would be most welcome.

Also, if that should fail, I want to buy a new modern card. But I don't have digital TV here, just PAL analog. I guess I'll have to buy a DVB-T/Analog hybrid card.

Is there any card folks here can advise me, a card that will work under XP64 or at least under Win7 (also 64bit, I need to address 8GB ram) and that works well with KTV?

Thanks very much!

Neko
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privé
Néo
Habitué(e)

MessagePosté le: Dimanche 18 Octobre 2009 15:20:11 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Hi,

On Windows XP x64 I had modified the original drivers for this to work (chipset SAA).

Under Windows 7 x86 or x64 you do not need to install TV card drivers.

Microsoft will "push" to you the generic Philips SAA drivers (auto update or/and Windows Update)

This works fine for me!
I have a PCTV 310i Hybrid (Philips SAA) with a Realtek HD audio card!

You can also take a look on "Microsoft Update Catalog" (Only IE) and find the latest drivers for your OS and your cards.
http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Home.aspx

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent