GKCmaTV.fr.st / GKC.fr.st Index du Forum  
  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion

La boite à astuces!!

[BlindMan]

Retrouvez dans cette boite une série d'astuces qui pourraient vous être très utiles.

WinTV-Card: Recording using hardware encoder Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Auteur Message
mario74
Invité

MessagePosté le: Dimanche 27 Mars 2005 22:20:13 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

hi
excuse me, don't speak french but maybe somebody understands this and could answer me:

i own a "wintv usb" tv-card, which has a built in hardware-mpeg-encoder. is it possible to use it with k!tv? maybe with zoom out or some other plugin?

if it is not possible now, is it planned to be in the future?

many thanks
m.
Cricri
Dévelo

MessagePosté le: Lundi 28 Mars 2005 08:35:12 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

If the audio/video flux is mpeg, the answer is no, not yet ...
But are you sure it is the case ?
Because some TV cards only use mpeg flux for recording only.

This is in the TODO list of the developpers, so ... one day probably wink

Invité

MessagePosté le: Lundi 28 Mars 2005 09:14:04 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

actually, i didn't give precise information. my question was about recording. i'd like to use the hardware encoder to record, because the recording doesn't use my cpu that way and i can still work on my computer.
Cricri
Dévelo

MessagePosté le: Lundi 28 Mars 2005 09:40:00 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

No, it is not possible, zoomout can not use the hardware encoder of your board, it would certainly needs specific access for that.

Invité

MessagePosté le: Lundi 28 Mars 2005 11:44:58 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

ok, that's too bad. i love the software and use it for watching tv, but for recording i have to use the winTV-software then... hmmm.

thank you for your answer.
m.
Cricri
Dévelo

MessagePosté le: Lundi 28 Mars 2005 11:50:29 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

If you have a good cpu you can record using zoomout without problem in DivX, Xvid or mjpeg wink

Invité

MessagePosté le: Lundi 28 Mars 2005 12:16:25 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

my cpu is not so good (p4 2.6ghz) - i tried mjpeg and xvid, the results are not constant if i continue to work during recording... and i really want to do that.

also, i burn the movies on dvd. if i record to mjpeg i have to do serveral steps before i can burn it...
Cricri
Dévelo

MessagePosté le: Lundi 28 Mars 2005 12:35:41 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

God !! I have only an athlon XP 1800 ... sourit
But sure if you are trying to work during that job it may cause problem ...
Did you try to increase the priority of K!TV treatements ?

Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Lundi 28 Mars 2005 14:19:56 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

I have only an athlon 800mhz !!!!! cheese
And with xvid and constant bitrate and some option disable it's good wink

Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mercredi 30 Mars 2005 08:32:15 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Same for me with a Athlon XP 2600+ wink

Xvid but not with default settings wich are too CPU hungry wink

Ma config si vous êtes curieux...

Aucune réponse ne sera donné par MP
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéVisiter le site web de l'utilisateur

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent