GKCmaTV.fr.st / GKC.fr.st Index du Forum  
  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion

Aidez nous à mieux vous aider !

[NaBuCO]

En postant une question avec un titre explicite et un contenu précis sur votre machine, la version des softs et l'erreur obtenue. Evitez les banalités.

K!TV and Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1100 Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Auteur Message
SteMue
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeudi 9 Juin 2005 19:35:21 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Hello.

Has anyone managed to get the WinTV HVR-1100 card to work with K!TV? Video works perfectly, but I get no sound at all. I already tried to set the audio source to intern, but it doesn't work. There should be no problem with the sound, it works in WinTV2000 (the software delivered with the card by Hauppauge).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Steffen Mueller
globulerouge
Habitué(e)

Localisation: Do U know what is a Globule with a cape ? -> A Super Globule !!!

MessagePosté le: Jeudi 9 Juin 2005 20:04:59 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

my english is so bad...

Have you tried to activate the mixer (audio setup) ?

NOUVEAU : Xvid 1.1.2 mon site web pour paramétrer ce codec.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privé
SteMue
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeudi 9 Juin 2005 22:05:38 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Sorry, I don't speak french.

I tried anything in the settings. Maybe K!TV doesn't support this card, the HVR-1100 was released only few weeks ago I think. Whenever I choose internal as audio source K!TV resets it to external.

And I can not select any source in Audio Setup, the source list is empty:

(Does the Diagnostic button do anything? Nothing happens when I click it.)

I checked the log file and found the following error messages, maybe someone knows what this means:

09/06 20:25:08.187: Error WTSRegisterSessionNotification : Die Bindungsnummer ist unzulässig.
[...]
09/06 20:25:09.609: Error: ManageVideoPort(): (E_FAIL (0x80004005)): An undetermined error occurred
09/06 20:25:09.609: Using audio source 0 : Hauppauge WinTV 88x Video Capture
09/06 20:25:09.828: Error: CreateInterfacesForCaptureDevice(pParam): (E_FAIL (0x80004005)): An undetermined error occurred
09/06 20:25:09.828: Error: m_CaptureAudioSource.CreateCaptureDeviceInterfaces(m_FilterGraph, m_GraphBuilder, &m_CaptureDevices[m_SourceDeviceSelected], (void*)m_InternalAudio): (E_FAIL (0x80004005)): An undetermined error occurred
09/06 20:25:09.828: Error: CreateAudioSourceFilter(): (E_FAIL (0x80004005)): An undetermined error occurred

Thanks,
Steffen Mueller

PS: Sorry, I don't speak french, but if you prefer german I will translate it lol
globulerouge
Habitué(e)

MessagePosté le: Jeudi 9 Juin 2005 22:47:11 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

english is better...

Is an audio cable linked your video card to your sound card (cable audio type : mini jack) ?

SteMue
Invité

MessagePosté le: Vendredi 10 Juin 2005 07:54:19 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

No, there is no need for, the audio is handled internally. The card doesn't even have an audio line out.
globulerouge
Habitué(e)

MessagePosté le: Vendredi 10 Juin 2005 14:57:28 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

SteMue a écrit:
No, there is no need for, the audio is handled internally. The card doesn't even have an audio line out.

But your card has an audio line in. I think this line in can be use for an ouput signal. So, try perhaps this solution and make a link between this audio port to your audio card line In...

Another solution ? Hum, did you have an another audio device proposed into the Audio setup ?

SteMue
Invité

MessagePosté le: Vendredi 10 Juin 2005 17:23:02 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

globulerouge a écrit:
But your card has an audio line in. I think this line in can be use for an ouput signal. So, try perhaps this solution and make a link between this audio port to your audio card line In...

No, the line in is definitely an input only, I checked this before. The card has no audio output, even on the card itself (inside the pc) is no audio out (like the ones on cdrom drives you could connect to the soundcard).

globulerouge a écrit:
Another solution ? Hum, did you have an another audio device proposed into the Audio setup ?

There's no other device listed, only my sound card.

But I checked several other programs (e. g. ChrisTV, VRecord...) and they all have this problem, so I think the HVR-1100 card uses some non-standard way to get it's sound to the sound card. This would explain why everything works fine with Hauppauge's own software (WinTV2000). Guess I have to wait until some more people use this card, maybe someone will come up with a solution.

Anyway, merci beaucoup,

Steffen Mueller
Cricri
Dévelo

MessagePosté le: Vendredi 10 Juin 2005 17:31:13 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

In source settings, try to select "internal" for the source audio.

Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Vendredi 10 Juin 2005 17:33:05 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Are you using the 2.4b1 version of K!Tv ? If not check this link : la beta du moment

If you already use this version it is most likely you'll have to stick to the software bundled with your card triste

At least until a brand new version of K!Tv is out (they're working on it wink).

Ma config si vous êtes curieux...

Aucune réponse ne sera donné par MP
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéVisiter le site web de l'utilisateur
globulerouge
Habitué(e)

MessagePosté le: Vendredi 10 Juin 2005 17:34:49 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

vous parlez super bien anglais .. j'suis vraiment jaloux !

Dernière édition par globulerouge le Vendredi 10 Juin 2005 20:15:11; édité 1 fois
SteMue
Invité

MessagePosté le: Vendredi 10 Juin 2005 20:13:35 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Cricri a écrit:

Already tried this, doesn't work.

The Real Mc Coy a écrit:
Are you using the 2.4b1 version of K!Tv ? If not check this link : la beta du moment

I checked the beta, doesn't work either. So no K!TV for me at the moment triste Well, I will check K!TV from time to time to see if it works.

Thanks,
Steffen Mueller
Cricri
Dévelo

MessagePosté le: Samedi 11 Juin 2005 08:03:54 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

SteMue a écrit:
Cricri a écrit:

Already tried this, doesn't work.

What do you mean exactly by "doesn't work" ?

Invité

MessagePosté le: Samedi 11 Juin 2005 19:27:46 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

In the official version, K!TV resets this setting to external when I set it to internal, no matter how often I try (must have been 50 times or so lol ). In the beta version the setting stays at internal, but there's still no sound. I tried all possible settings and had no luck. And there's still no source to select in Audio Setup (see screenshot above).
Cricri
Dévelo

MessagePosté le: Dimanche 12 Juin 2005 08:07:13 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

In the mixer of windows are the general volume control and wave not muted ?

Invité

MessagePosté le: Dimanche 12 Juin 2005 12:43:21 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

No, they're not muted. You see, there's not much left to try, so I guess I'll have to wait for a new version of K!TV.
wistiti

MessagePosté le: Samedi 20 Août 2005 09:15:40 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

there is a post on this forum that describe a solution for the "ASUS My Cinema P7131 Dual" card. It is in french but it can be summarized as follow : find, on your tv card, a video slot (see technical description of your card to find it) and connect it on your ound car using a basic CD device cable. If it doesn't work, you my have to change switch on you card until it works. I can't help more because my role in this post is only to try to translate already posted information.
good luck

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent