GKCmaTV.fr.st / GKC.fr.st Index du Forum  
  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion

Votre question a peut être déja trouvé une solution!

[NaBuCO]

Vérifiez le en faisant une recherche dans le forum grâce à la fonction
Rechercher • et gagnez du temps !

I tried to copy the program on my second computer ... Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Auteur Message
Bernhard
Invité

MessagePosté le: Vendredi 2 Décembre 2005 22:27:44 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

but where are the selected/identified programs stored? I did not want to proceed that installing process again, esp. find out the name of the program and order in a usuable way.

Why can't I simply copy that folders?
Cricri
Dévelo

MessagePosté le: Samedi 3 Décembre 2005 08:07:34 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

No problem I think, I never install K!TV, you just have to copy the folder K!TV wink
What is the problem ?

Invité

MessagePosté le: Samedi 3 Décembre 2005 10:10:16 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

when I copied the folders on my new Laptop
- I got the message error of plugin
- the list of programs was empty.
Cricri
Dévelo

MessagePosté le: Samedi 3 Décembre 2005 10:51:06 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

which plugin ?
Are you sure you'd copied everything ?

Invité

MessagePosté le: Samedi 3 Décembre 2005 14:41:07 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Cricri, you are very serious to answer, thank you. I hope you will have a nice weekend, with whom ever.

Well, when I installed the K!TV the folder was created "K!TV". ( Sorry for my mistake in my first thread. ), I had to look for channels, rename channels, sort channels and that proceeding takes a lot of time.

Then I copied the folder K!TV on a 1GB USB stick and copied this to my second computer. K!TV works well but the list of channels ... was no longer available. In which file ist this list of channels stored?
Jacky67
Habitué(e)

MessagePosté le: Samedi 3 Décembre 2005 14:52:58 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

I think you have to install K!TV on the second computer too.
And after that, instead of starting the scan for chanels, you only have to copy the good file from the first computer to the right place on the HDD of the second computer.

The name of the file I'm talking about is *.set and must be in the folder "C:\Program Files\K!TV\plugins\S_WDM" or "C:\Program Files\K!TV\plugins\S_Bt8x8".
For an example on my computer, the file is "C:\Program Files\K!TV\plugins\S_WDM\program.set".
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privé
Cricri
Dévelo

MessagePosté le: Samedi 3 Décembre 2005 16:01:54 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Yep, a problem could happen if you have a different TV board as the channel list is directly related to its name, normally it is a file like *.set with the name of your TV driver wink

MessagePosté le: Samedi 3 Décembre 2005 16:27:31 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Cricri & Jacjy:

yep, that's the prob: I had two drivers 4 TV! I erased one prog; I'll stay with K!TV.

Proposal for programer:
1. the way to sort channels on the list og channels should be mor comfortable.
2. After running the K!TV on 2 computers one channel ( really only one ) was only to see with a lot of snow. It seems to be that the two computers are influencing each other !

But at all: brilliant prog. Thanks to u all.
MikeB
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeudi 29 Décembre 2005 11:48:46 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

1) New to the program. It's just GREAT - thanks a lot! Much better than the bundled Cyberlink PowerCinema, that came with my PCI Card "Medion SAA7134, Hybrid Capture Device (WIM 2030) - and which, for the record, works fine!

I want to test another USB TV-box I have (let's see if it at all works..) with K!TV. But I do not want to loose all my customizations for the Medion TV-card, which I belive is the better one..

Which files do I need to back up, in order to restore it back to before testing, other than (which I've researched indeed are customized):
- MEDION BDA Analog Capture.set (in C:\Program Files\K!TV\Plugins\S_WDM). Plus I guess "MEDION BDA Analog Capture.ini"

I guess the "K!TV.ini" is important, but what else? Or can I (I did not quite understand if it indeed works or not), just backup, and then copy back later, the entire "K!TV" folder in Program Files. I mean - the registry+ will not be changed by me testing another TV-card?

Problem about understanding is that my French is not great, but If need be, just answer me in French.

Thanks in advanced -
/MikeB

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent